We were delighted to recently host a virtual awards evening for our network, recognising their ongoing efforts and dedication throughout what has been a very busy year for the conveyancing sector.
Held virtually through zoom, we asked all our X-Press franchisees to dress up, enjoy a glass of champagne, and select the best zoom background- giving an award to the most impressive!
The evening gave us an opportunity to thank our network for all their hard work, but also to recognise all our franchisees who have shown great strength and achieved so much throughout the year.
Our award winners were:
- Franchisee of the Year- Russell Brown, X-Press Greater Manchester and Cheshire
- X-Cellence- Linda Mannion, X-Press Wiltshire, Swindon and South Gloucestershire, and Tom Mannion, X-Press Central, South West and North West London.
- Best use of Social Media- Ben and Karen Wheeler, X-Press Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire
- Corporate Social Responsibility- Penny and Graham Brierley, X-Press Gloucestershire
- Brand Builder- Habib Maljee, X-Press South East London
- Business Development- Steph Hector, X-Press South East Wales
- Academy- James and Liz Ferguson, X-Press Cornwall and Devon, and Tom Mannion, X-Press Central, South West and North West London
Dave Lister commented: “Well done to all our award winners, and our whole network! We have had an amazing year, with revenue up not just due to the stamp duty holiday, but also due to having welcomed 55 new clients across the network this year.
“We have also grown our network, with a new franchise owner coming on board- David Mermod, who was determined to join us despite the pandemic and has already got off to a flying start. There are two more owners looking to launch their territories later in the year!”
The X-Press franchise network benefit from regular catch-ups with their peers, including monthly CPD webinars, frequent training sessions, weekly ‘legal hour’ webinars, and regular conferences and events.