Topical planning issues for conveyancing professionals – West Yorkshire
Venue: Holiday Inn Brighouse, Clifton Village, West Yorkshire, Brighouse, HD6 4HW
Speaker: Linda Wright - Planning Consultant
This 3-hour seminar will cover the issues in connection with planning legislation for conveyancing purposes including:
- Planning Policy – a brief overview
- When is planning needed?
- What are Permitted Development Rights?
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Listed Buildings – what do the different grades mean?
- Locally listed buildings
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Section 106 Agreements