Topical planning issues for conveyancing professionals – Pendle
Venue: Best Western Oaks Hotel, Colne Road, Burnley, BB10 2LF
Speaker: Linda Wright - Planning Consultant
This 3-hour seminar will cover the issues in connection with planning legislation for conveyancing purposes including:
- Planning Policy – a brief overview
- When is planning needed?
- What are Permitted Development Rights?
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Listed Buildings – what do the different grades mean?
- Locally listed buildings
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Section 106 Agreements