Topical Planning Issues for Conveyancing Professionals – Blackpool
Venue: Blackpool FC, Bloomfield Rd, Seasiders Way, Blackpool FY1 6JJ
Speaker: Linda Wright - Planning Consultant
This FREE 3-hour seminar will cover the issues of the day in connection with planning legislation for conveyancing purposes including:
- Planning Policy – a brief overview
- When is planning needed?
- What are Permitted Development Rights?
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Listed Buildings – what do the different grades mean?
- Locally listed buildings
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) and Section 106 Agreements